As you drive into the parkland region of Saskatchewan you will notice there are many parks where you can stop, have a picnic, or camp for the week.
Prince Albert National Park West Boundary is approximately thirty kilometres from Big River.
In the town of Big River we have a Regional Park available for you complete with campsites, showers, and very close to our recreational facilities. This park is located close to our well maintained ball diamonds, and just accross the road from our Golf Course.
- May 4 - Parkview Wildlife Fed Awards Banquet
- May 11 - Big River Bible Camp Fun Run
- Jun 1-2 - Big River Walleye Classic
- June 7 - 4H Achievement Day
- June 21-22 Country at the Creek