As you drive into the parkland region of Saskatchewan you will notice there are many parks where you can stop, have a picnic, or camp for the week.
Prince Albert National Park West Boundary is approximately thirty kilometres from Big River.
In the town of Big River we have a Regional Park available for you complete with campsites, showers, and very close to our recreational facilities. This park is located close to our well maintained ball diamonds, and just accross the road from our Golf Course.
- Oct 4 CATC Harvest Hoe Down
- Oct 18 Community Auction
- Oct 25 Craft & Trade Show at Community Center
- Nov 15 BR Health Center Tea & Bake Sale
- Dec 6 Ladder Valley Craft Sale
- Dec 6 Christmas Cabaret
- Nov 19-Dec 10 Festival of Trees