As you drive into the parkland region of Saskatchewan you will notice there are many parks where you can stop, have a picnic, or camp for the week.
Prince Albert National Park West Boundary is approximately thirty kilometres from Big River.
In the town of Big River we have a Regional Park available for you complete with campsites, showers, and very close to our recreational facilities. This park is located close to our well maintained ball diamonds, and just accross the road from our Golf Course.
- Feb 20 - Telemiracle Fundraiser @ Legion Hall
- Feb 28 - 85th Celebrations for Legion
- March 2 - BR Farmers' Market AGM
- March 6 - 9th Annual Big River Shiver
- March 14 - Timber Trails Sno Riders Snowmobile Rally
- March 14 - LWL Aux 16th Annual Talent Show & Silent Auction
- March 21 - Big River Fish DerbyInfo