As you drive into the parkland region of Saskatchewan you will notice there are many parks where you can stop, have a picnic, or camp for the week.
Prince Albert National Park West Boundary is approximately thirty kilometres from Big River.
In the town of Big River we have a Regional Park available for you complete with campsites, showers, and very close to our recreational facilities. This park is located close to our well maintained ball diamonds, and just accross the road from our Golf Course.
- Nov 7 & 21 - Big River Flu Clinics
- Nov 9 - Ladder Valley Craft/Home Based Party Sale
- Nov 13 - BRCHS Teacher Parent Interviews
- Nov 16 - Health Centre Christmas Craft, Tea and Bake Sale
- Nov 17 - PWOS Bannock Burger Sale
- Nov 18 - PA FMA Public engagement & Info Session